Monday, November 30, 2009

Something Fishy

I got this email today:

"Good Day
My name is Mr. Song Li. I work with the Hang Seng Bank. There is a sum of $19,500,000.00 in my bank Hang Seng Bank", Hong Kong. There were no beneficiaries stated concerning these funds which means no one would ever come to claim it. That is why I ask that we work together.

I do solicit for your assistance in effecting this transaction.I intend to
give 30% of the total funds as compensation for your assistance.

I will notify you on the full transaction on receipt of your response if interested, and I shall send you the details and necessary procedures with which to make the transfer.

Should you be interested? Please send me your:
1. Full names
2. Private phone number
3. Current residential address

You can email me at : { song_lilennn@yahoo.com.hk } (not the actual email address)

Kind Regard.
Mr Song Li"

Yes, very fishy, actually a Nigerian Letter from Hong Kong, see Advance-fee fraud at Wikipedia.

No comments: